Oppo F5, the company’s first 18:9 full-screen display phone that was recently launched last week reached a record-breaking 33,000 pre-orders in the Philippines nationwide. Nice!
“We are truly grateful for the overwhelming pre-orders we received for the OPPO F5. It exceeded our expectations which is a sign that the F5 will be our most successful smartphone yet. With the A.I. Beauty Technology that delivers a new kind of selfie experience, we encourage our customers to see the benefits of why OPPO is the selfie expert.” said Stephen Cheng, Brand Marketing Manager, OPPO Philippines.
Oppo launched it’s F5 with an 18:9 Full-Screen Display, AI Beautify, Speedy Face Unlock. Truly and undeniably it reaches 33,000 pre-orders mark in just 7 days. It was a huge success!
Oppo F5 Specs
- 6-inch IPS LCD panel, FHD+ 2160 x 1080 resolution, 18:9 Ratio 403 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Android OS v7.1 “Nougat”, Color OS 3.2
- 2.5Ghz 64-bit MediaTek MT6763T Helio P23 octa-core chipset
- Mali-G71 GPU
- 32GB internal storage (Expandable memory card slot up to 128GB)
- 4GB RAM
- 16-megapixel rear camera
- 20-megapixel Camera, Al Beauty
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth v4.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- microUSB 2.0 connector
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dedicated Dual SIM Slots
- 3,200 mAh non-removable battery, 5V-2A charger
Availability and Price
For those who want to be added on that 33,000, the OPPO F5 is now available for Php15,990 at authorized OPPO dealers nationwide. Installment option is also available via Home Credit at 0% via 6 or 9 months payment plan is also available. Customers may also get a chance to win a luxury item worth Php70,000 when they register their purchased F5 via www.capturetherealyou.ph
For more information about the OPPO F5, please visit www.oppo.com/ph/smartphone-f5 and check out the OPPO Facebook page for the latest update.