Following the success of the first POVA 2 and Mobile Legends Bang Bang live broadcast event earlier this month, the collaboration is back with another round of thrilling mobile gaming and tons of prizes to be won. On 25 June 2021 at 6:00 p.m., there will be a second high-powered gamer event on the TECNO Mobile premium smartphone brand, which will be streamed live.
Kay Ann Monsalve, Ghostwrecker, and Junnie Boy, top mobile gamers who were members of Team POVA during the initial broadcast show battle, will return as special guest shoutcasters. The event host Phaister will join the guest gamers for the Livestream, which will once again highlight the strength of POVA 2, the ultimate smartphone for playing the popular multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (MLBB).
Three thrilling rounds of Mobile Legends gameplay will be presented to viewers, featuring elite contestants from TECNO Mobile’s POVA 2 Power CXO Program. TECNO Mobile developed the CXO (Chief Experience Officer) Program to support emerging Filipino game streamers. Gamers had to produce and broadcast their own MLBB streams on social media in order to participate. TECNO Mobile picked potential CXOs with the highest engagement among the participants, forming two teams of five players each to compete in a show match on June 25. The winners of the show match will receive 1,000 Mobile Legends Diamonds, POVA 2 phones, and amazing TECNO Mobile gift bundles.
The winners of the TECNO Mobile Savage Challenge will also be announced at the event. A vicious kill, or the capacity to destroy five adversaries at once, requires the perfect combination of a terrific game and a strong smartphone. Participants in the challenge demonstrated their outstanding gaming abilities by posting their Mobile Legends brutal kills on TikTok and Facebook to celebrate their triumphs. The challenge winners will receive POVA 2 cellphones and MLBB Diamonds as rewards.
Tecno POVA 2 Powered To Win
POVA 2 is equipped with a Helio G85 Gaming Processor and System Turbo 2.0, as well as an ET Game Engine that improves a player’s ability to win and a massive 7000mAh battery, making it a game-enhancing device that allows even beginners to play like gods. The following are some of the important features of POVA 2:
- A Helio G85 Gaming Processor that unlocks intelligent resource management, ensuring sustained performance and longer gameplay with its 2GHz octa-core processor. Heavy games load faster, performance is smoother, and power efficiency is maintained to deliver uninterrupted gameplay.
- A powerful 7000mAh battery with 18W dual IC flash charger for longer playing time on the go.
- A 6.9” 1080P FHD+ screen with an extremely sharp display that vividly shows every amazing game detail.
- A 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage and ET Engine for lag-free gameplay, eliminating screen jittering, and providing a fully immersive gaming experience.
- Game Space 2.0 provides a unique gameplay-enhancing user interface by accelerating memory, network connectivity, CPU and GPU boost.
- A Game Voice Changer feature that transforms voices in unique ways, for fun and exciting gaming.
- Slim and modern design that is lightweight and easy to grip, ideal for hours of comfortable gameplay.
- Enhanced artificial intelligence cameras for taking professional-quality photos, with a 48MP quad-camera set up at the rear, and an 8-megapixel AI-powered selfie camera.
Tecno Pova 2 Price (Philippines)
Check out the power-packed live stream event on June 25th, and experience how #TogetherWeAchieveMore with TECNO Mobile and Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. Over 75 prizes will be given away to lucky viewers, including POVA 2 units and Mobile Legends Diamonds and Game Skins.