We got the official invite already in our inbox. So this is confirmed. The latest addition to the Mi 9 series, the Mi9 SE is launching in the Philippines. Here are some details.
Mi 9 SE
Mi 9 SE is a compact flagship featuring Qualcomm’s brand new Snapdragon 712 processor.
It features a 19.5:9 5.97“ Dot Drop display, its size is comparable to a classic 5.1” smartphone.
Like Mi 9, Mi 9 SE offers LPDDR4x RAM and UFS 2.1 storage, holographic rainbow spectrum surface on the back, a 48MP camera using the Sony IMX586 sensor, as well as the latest in-screen fingerprint sensor module and multi-function NFC, making it a flagship within the compact phone category.
Xiaomi Mi9 Specs
- 5.97-inch AMOLED screen w/ FHD+ 2280 x 1080 resolution at 423 ppi, Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.3GHz 64-bit Snapdragon 712 AIE octa-core processor
- Adreno 616
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB ROM
- Rear Camera: 48MP f/1.75 Sony IMX586 sensor, 13MP f/2.4 w/ 123-degree ultra wide-angle sensor, 8MP f/2.4 2x telephoto sensor w/ LED flash
- Front Camera: 20MP f/2.0
- 3,070mAh w/ 18W fast charger
- Android 9.0 Pie w/ MIUI 10
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, GLONASS, dual SIM (hybrid)
- Accelerometer, light, orientation, proximity, sound, magnetic
- In-Display fingerprint sensor, IR blaster, USB-C, Colors: piano black, ocean blue
- Dimensions: 147.5 x 70.5 x 7.45 mm
- Weight: 155 g
Xiaomi Mi9 SE Availability
The Mi 9 SE 6+64 GB variant will be available in black and blue colors for P15,990 on Lazada and at the soon-to-be-opened Mi Authorized Store in Robinsons Manila on May 18. It will soon roll out to other Mi Authorized stores.