In this post, we just focus on the base model, the Cherry Mobile Flare S8.
The most affordable among the three, the Flare S8 is not something that you will just skip. This guy has a huge display of 6.26-inch HD+. Plus the 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM configuration is something to look forward to. Other phones in this price range offer only 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM.
The Flare S8 is powered by Mediatek’s 2.3GHz 64-bit Helio P23 octa-core processor and a Mali-G71 MP2.
It will be shipped with the latest Android OS, the Android 9.0 Pie.
And finally, there’s a 2,800mAh battery.
Cherry Mobile Flare S8 Specs
- 6.26-inch 2.5D curved IPS screen w/ HD+ 1520 x 720 resolution at 269 ppi
- 2.3GHz 64-bit Helio P23 octa-core processor
- Mali-G71 MP2
- 32GB expandable via microSD card slot up to 128GB
- 13MP + 2MP f/2.4 w/ LED flash
- Android 9.0 Pie
- WiFi 802.11 ab/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, OTG, FM Radio, GPS, GLONASS, dual SIM
- Accelerometer, light, orientation, proximity, gyroscope, sound, magnetic
- Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
Cherry Mobile Flare S8 Price & Availability
The Flare S8 is arriving towards the end of August 2019. The official price is P3,999 only.