But this post is legit.
The Samsung Galaxy Note+ 512GB allocated for Smart is already sold out, one day before the end of the pre-order date, which is August 18, 2019.
The Note 10+ 512GB offered by Smart comes with the following FREE items – Galaxy Fit + Galaxy Tab A 8.0 + Dex Cable Worth P15,179.
The Galaxy Note 10 pre-order of Smart can be availed both on New Application or Plan Renewal.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus specs
- Android 9 Pie, Samsung One IU
- 6.8-inch Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display (3040 × 1440resolution) at 498ppi
- HDR10+ Certified
- Exynos 7nm 9825 64-bit Octa-core processor
- 12GB RAM
- 256GB / 512GB internal storage
- 12 MP, f/1.5-1.8-2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.1, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom 16 MP, f/2.2,
- 12mm (ultrawide), 1.0µm TOF 3D VGA camera rear camera
- 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF sefie camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE
- S Pen with Bluetooth
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Iris scanner, Facial recognition
- IP68 water and dust-resistance
- USB Type-C
- Stereo speakers and earphones sound by AKG
- GPS, A-GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou
- 4,300mAh battery (Super Fast Charging compatible on wired with QC2.0, AFC and PD3.0)
- Colors: Aura Glow, Aura Black, Aura White (Note 10+ 512GB variant)
The Galaxy Note 10 Series is best with Signature Device Plan L. For P1,999 per month, Plan L gives you 15GB data, Unli On-Net Calls, 100 Min AnyNet Calls and Unli AnyNet Texts. You can pay via a one-time fee, or opt for monthly payments with an added device fee per month and a one-time cashout.
Under Plan L, the Note 10 can be yours for Php2,799 per month with one-time cash-out of P9,800.