Kata F2 Announced, Available Starting June 6 for P3,999.
Two days from now, the successor to Kata F1s, Kata F2, Kata’s most affordable smartphone will be made available to the public.
Kata F2 sports a 4.5-inch display with qHD resolution. Under the hood, it is powered by a MediaTek MT6582M quad core processor at 1.3GHz. A 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage are in place. The micro-SD slot is present for some additional storage.
The shooters has 8MP with AF sensor at the back and 5MP FF shooter in front.
Kata F2 Specs
– 1.3GHz quad core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali-400MP GPU, MediaTek MT6582M chipset
– Quad band 2G, triple band 3G
– 4.5-inch IPS capacitive qHD with 960×540 resolution
– Dual SIM (regular+micro), dual standby
– 135 grams
– Android 4.4 KitKat
– 1GB RAM
– 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card
– 8MP AF camera LED flash, 5MP secondary camera
– WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0
– 1850mAh Li-ion battery
Kata F2 will be available in June 6, 2015.