Leef, a designer and developer of flash memory-based consumer electronics products that is headquartered in San Francisco, with additional design and R&D offices in Salt Lake City and sales offices in Europe, Russia, Hong Kong and Brazil, has unveiled Leef iBRIDGE.
Leef iBridge is a mobile flash drive designed for Apple iOS devices.
Leef iBridge is a compact and convenient yet stylish plug-in memory accessory for iPhones, iPods and iPads.
According to Leef, “While there are many external memory solutions available to people with Android smartphones or tablets, Apple enthusiasts have been seemingly overlooked … until now.”
Here’s why you should try Leef iBridge:
- You can backup your Camera Roll automatically and quickly move photos off your iDevices
- Store your entire movie or music library externally to conserve internal memory and then stream media directly without having to worry about mobile data connection issues
- Capture photos directly to Leef iBRIDGE so you never miss life’s most memorable events when your iPhone runs out of memory
- Share photos, videos and other content with friends or between devices simply and quickly
- In terms of style, design and capacity, Leef iBRIDGE is the ultimate user-friendly gadget, trouncing the few other bulky external memory solutions available to Apple users. Available in sizes ranging from 16GB to 64GB, it has a sleek, ergonomic ‘J’ shaped appearance and neatly curves round the back of a device rather than sticking out awkwardly. It plugs securely into your device without forcing the users to remove protective cases or hold their phone awkwardly.
Leef iBRIDGE pricing and availability
Leef iBRIDGE is available in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB capacities and pricing starts at P3,200. It is now available to purchase from PowerMac Center, Digital Walker, Beyond the Box, AShop, Switch, Mobile One, and Otterbox stores.