macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 Update
The latest update on Apple’s OS, the macOS 10.13.6 resolves thermal throttling issues in the latest generation of MacBook Pro.
According to Apple, the update adds AirPlay 2 multi-room audio support for iTunes and improves the stability and security of your Mac.
Also, Apple recommends this update for all users.
Other fixes that are included in the update:
- AirPlay 2 for iTunes
Control your home audio system and AirPlay 2-enabled speakers throughout your house. Play music at the same time on multiple AirPlay 2-enabled speakers in your house, all in sync
- Fixes an issue that may prevent Photos from recognizing AVCHD media from some cameras
- Fixes an issue that may prevent Mail users from moving a message from Gmail to another account
How to download and install macOS High Sierra updates
- Find the Apple icon () in the upper left corner of your Mac’s screen.
- Select App Store from the drop-down menu.
- Click Update next to macOS Sierra in the Updates section of the Mac App Store
IMPORTANT: Your Mac will restart after the download has been finished and installed.
Download macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 Update Manually
You can also download the update manually.
All you need to do is to head to this legit Apple link.