Added to the growing list of Garmin wearables during the Philippine launch on October 17, 2019, at the Makati Shangri-La are the following: Venu, vívomove 3 and vívoactive 4.
“We’re thrilled to announce Venu, Garmin’s first smartwatch with an AMOLED display, which will breathe life and color into animated workouts on live watch faces,” said Engelhard (Al) Sundoro, Managing Director, South Asia and India. “The newest additions to Garmin’s active lifestyle range of smartwatches are designed to be essential tools for customers who want to track and improve their overall well-being and want the connected and health features of a smartwatch with a more fashion-forward look better suited for the office or dressing up.”
The newest additions provide all-day connection and convenience with a host of smart features including:
- Notifications: Receive smart notifications3 for incoming calls, text messages, social media updates, calendar reminders and more. Android users can reply to text messages from the device.
- Music: Download songs or playlists4, including those from third-party music services like Spotify right to the Venu and vívoactive 4.
- Safety and tracking: Incident detection (during select activities3) and assistance3 send a real-time location to emergency contacts.
- Personalization: Choose from a variety of gorgeous live watch faces, apps, and widgets from the Garmin Connect IQTM store app. Users can even upload their own photos and turn them into watch faces.
- Compatibility: Use the latest smartwatches with almost any smartphone which are, of course, compatible with AndroidTM and Apple devices.
Venu features a 1.2” screen and is available in black with gold hardware, light sand with rose gold hardware, granite blue with silver hardware, and black with slate hardware. It features an impressive battery life of up to five days in smartwatch mode and up to six hours in GPS + music mode.
Available in 44mm, the vívomove 3 is the perfect accessory with a stainless-steel bezel, a selection of colorful silicone bands, and a hidden touchscreen display. The vívomove series has a battery life of up to five days in smartwatch mode and will keep ticking for an additional week in watch mode.
The vívoactive 4 (45mm) has a battery life of up to eight days in smartwatch mode and up to six hours in GPS + music mode.
Pricing and availability
|Product||Color||Suggested Retail Price|
|Venu||Black with Slate Hardware||P23,595|
|Light Sand with Rose Gold Hardware|
|Granite Blue with Silver Hardware|
|vívomove 3||Powder Gray with Silver Hardware||P16,595|
|Black with Slate Hardware|
|vívoactive 4||Shadow Gray with Silver Hardware||P21,595|
Where to buy Garmin wearables
Garmin Brand Stores
- Garmin Glorietta 5
- Garmin SM Megamall
- Garmin SM Moa
- Garmin Uptown Bonifacio
- Garmin Alabang Town Center
- Garmin SM Aura
- Garmin SM North Edsa
- Garmin The Podium
- Garmin Ayala Malls Vertis North
- Garmin SM City Pampanga
- Garmin Shangri-La
- Garmin SM City Cebu
- Garmin SM Lanang
- Garmin Festive Walk
Department and Retail Stores
- Rustan’s Makati – Glorietta Makati
- Rustan’s Shang- Shangri-La Plaza Mandaluyong
- Rustan’s Alabang – Ayala Town Center Alabang
- Rustan’s Gateway – Gateway Mall Quezon City
- Rustan’s Cebu – Ayala Center Cebu
- Meridian Glorietta – Glorietta 4 Makati
- Meridian Newport – Newport Mall Pasay
- Watch Republic MOA – Mall of Asia Pasay
- Watch Republic Ermita – Robinsons Place Ermita
- Washington Shangri-La – Shangri-La Plaza Mandaluyong
- Washington Rockwell- Powerplant Mall Makati
- SM MOA Department Store – Pasay
- SM MAKATI Department Store – Makati SM Department Store
- Olympic Village Trinoma
- Olympic Village Glorietta
- Olympic Village Atc
- Olympic Village Cebu
- ROX Bhs, Taguig
- ROX The Bay
- ROX The Block
- ROX Nuvali
- TOBY’S Flagship BGC
- TOBY’S Glorietta
- RUNNR BHS
- RUNNR Trinoma
- RUNNR ATC
- Chris Sports Robinson’s Manila
- Chris Sports Glorietta
- URBAN BHS
- URBAN Ayala VERTIS North
- URBAN Ayala 30th
- URBAN SOLENAD Mall