The country’s longest-running motorist roadside assistance Lakbay Alalay, spearheaded by Petron has been switched on.
Lakbay Alalay has evolved from a small group of Petron volunteer employees to spend their Holy Week break to provide emergency aid for motorists having problems on the road. Common problems like a flat tire, overheating and the likes.
Lakbay Alalay is now a year-round program to ensure that with Petron, “the best ang byahe.”
Petron Lakbay Alalay has expanded its focus from motorists’ roadworthiness to taking care of driver’s & passengers wellbeing. Now, Petron Lakbay Alalay program is a part of your journey, starting before your trip and extending even after you have returned home from your holiday travels.
Helmet, Seatbelts and Headlights On
Petron is encouraging everyone to say the Driver’s Prayer everytime they get behind the wheel. To ensure that your car is roadworthy and properly maintained, participating Petron Car Care Centers offer free safety checks. If needed, you can enjoy the convenience of having a preventive maintenance service using Petron’s range of engine oils. Part of the public information materials for Petron Lakbay Alalay are safety reminders through banners like “Seatbelts save lives, Helmets on, Headlights on” along major roads.
Best Byahe Caravan
The Petron Lakbay Alalay road safety component — tagged as the Best Byahe Caravan — will now be going to schools, three communities, and 3 malls. This is in addition to the usual station activations during long holiday weekends. And whether you’re going off on a road trip or spending staycation at home, Petron has its Bisita Gasulista campaign to ensure the safety of your family by checking your Petron Gasul LPG tanks for leaks and other dangers.
Holy Week 2018 Schedule & more
Petron Lakbay Alalay activations will be on Wednesday, March 28 from 7AM to 4PM and on Thursday, March 29 from 4AM to 5PM at the following Petron stations:
- North Luzon: PEC1 NLEX, Marilao Bulacan; Lakeshore NLEX, Mexico Pampanga; Parkville Km 42 Plaridel, Bulacan; and TPLEX Km 134 Northbound, Pura, Tarlac
- South Luzon: PEC 3 SLEX, San Pedro, Laguna; PNCC Km 44 SLEX, Silangan, Cavite; Star Tollways, Malvar Batangas
- Visayas: West Diversion Road, Manduriao, Iloilo City; Cebu North Road, Tabok Mandaue City, Cebu; and Law-an, Talisay Cebu
- Mindanao: National Highway, Bo. Bulua, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental; Brgy Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental; Diversion Road, Buhangin, Davao City; and National Highway, Ulas, Davao City, Davao del Sur.
On Saturday, March 31, from 7AM to 4PM, and on Sunday April 1, from 10AM to 8PM, the team will be at:
- North Luzon: PEC 2 NLEX, Bocaue, Bulacan and TPLEX Km 134 Southbound, Pura, Tarlac
- South Luzon: Star Toll, Lipa City, Batangas and MATES, SLEX Km 44, Silangan, Cavite
Serving since 1986
Since it was first launched during the Holy Week of 1986, Petron Lakbay Alalay continues to be driven by Lakbayahinan spirit of Petron employee-volunteers. This passion to serve has been nurtured for more than 30 years. This tradition of volunteerism is being passed on to the next generation of Petron’s rising stars to give Filipino motorists the best travel experience.