Say goodbye to memorizing your password by replacing them with the intelligent finger print sensor in the Huawei Mate 7. The 6-inch super big phablet has 83% screen to body ratio, very thin at 7.9-inch, very narrow bezel at only 2.9mm.
The fingerprint sensor for security has 360 degreess accuracy that means your scan your finger in any position possible.
Mate 7 has also LTE Cat 6 which can give you Internet speed of up to 300Mbps. Battery is very huge with 4,100mAh.
Armed with more surprising high-end features at reasonable price, Huawei promised to delight Filipino consumers with its fastest and most compelling big-screen smartphone experience to date.
Huawei Ascend Mate 7 specs:
– 6” FHD Screen,1080p (1920 x 1080), 368PPI
– Hisilicon Kirin Quad-core 1.8 GHz
– HSDPA, 42 Mbps, HSUPA, 5.8 Mbps; LTE, Cat6, 50 Mbps UL, 300 Mbps DL
– Android Kitkat 4.4 with HUAWEI Emotion UI 3.0
– Gorilla Glass 3
– 2 GB RAM
– 16 G ROM
– Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ with Wi-Fi Direct support, BT4.0
– 13 Mega pixel Camera ?1080p video recording/1080p video playback?F2.0?
– 5 Mega pixel HD front Camera
– 4100mAh battery
– 185g with battery
Mate 7 was launched at Internationale Funkausstellung Berlin (IFA) 2014 in Berlin Germany and it is set to launch in the Philippines this November 2014.