Canon Marketing Philippines, Inc. (CMPI) has officially launched its latest DSLR flagship, the Canon EOS 1Dx Mark III.
CMPI calls it the “Ultimate EOS” because it is equipped with ultimate features for both photo and video functionality.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III features
- 20.1MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor
- EOS iTR AF X 191-Point AF System
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 525 Selectable Areas
- Records 4K/60p UHD video
- In-camera 5.5K Raw video recording
- Weather sealed
- Up to 16fps viewfinder shooting, 20fps live view shooting
- Built-in Bluetooth, GGPS, WiFi and supports 5Ghz LAN
- Uses LP-E19 2700mAH battery pack
Designed for the “Pro” or advanced enthusiasts, the EOS 1DX Mark III suits wide photography and videography needs.
The weather-sealed aluminum alloy body comes with a 3.2-inch 2.1M dot touchscreen, an optical viewfinder, mini-HDMI port, USB Type-C, and a mic jack.
There’s a 191-point AF system coupled with 155 cross-type points in this camera. Also, it is equipped with a Dual Pixel CMOS AF system with 525 areas.
Camera shutter count on this beast is rated at 500,000 cycles.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III availability
The Canon EOS 1-D X Mark III is arriving in stores by March 2020. The official price tag is P399,998.