Last updated on August 28th, 2019 at 10:45 am
Table of contents:
Get that job.
That’s the best Lalamove words to keep nowadays.
And if you own a vehicle or a motorcycle, you too can earn extra money at your own time.
So stay for a while. Read this article carefully and be guided on how to become a Lalamove Rider or Driver.
What is Lalamove?
It is important that you know where you are going to. Or what kind of company you are going to partner with to earn that extra income.
Lalamove was originally branded as EasyVan which started operations in HongKong in 2013.
Today it is now popularly known as Lalamove and operates in more than 100 cities across China and Southeast Asia.
Lalamove is an on-demand logistics company that matches users and drivers to provide same-day delivery and courier services.
Lalamove By The Numbers
To give you an idea, here’s an infographic about Lalamove.
Source: Lalamove Blog
How to apply as Lalamove rider?
There are three (3) simple steps to follow.
Here are they:
1. Register. Go to www.lalamove.com/manila-eng/driver
2. Download the App. Go to the App Store or PlayStore (Android) and download the Lalamove (Easyvan) Driver.
3. Fill up the details and upload the requirements.
4. Attend the orientation. Don’t miss out the orientation because this could disqualify you.
For the orientation, you can check these venues as references.
- Makati Office: 3rd Floor, 114 Herco Center, Benavidez St., Legazpi Village, Makati City
- Quezon City Office: Racketroom, 94 10th Ave., Cubao, Quezon City
Requirements for Lalamove riders
- Latest clear photos of your vehicle – front, side, and rear.
- Valid driver’s license. Good news! Non-Pro license is accepted in Lalamove.
- A valid copy of OR/CR of your vehicle. If not yet owned, a copy of the Deed of Sale. If you don’t own your vehicle, a letter of authorization will be required.
- Valid NBI Clearance or Police Clearance.
- Again, to start the process of applying as Lalamove Rider or Driver, here’s the link:
Lalamove Accepted Vehicles
These are the vehicles that are accepted by Lalamove.
- Motorcycles. All brands are technically accepted except for Racal & Rusi.
- Small UV Vehicles. Toyota Innova, Isuzu Crosswind, Mitsubishi Adventure, and Suzuki APV
- Large UV Vehicles. Mitsubishi L300, Kia K2700, Hyundai H100, Tata Venture, Foton Transvan, Toyota Hi-Ace, and Nissan Urvan
Now if you want to become a motorcycle taxi, check the link below: