ShopeePay’s Scan to Pay feature now gives you another secure and satisfying way to pay for your cash-on-delivery (COD) orders.
The pandemic has compelled more Filipinos than ever to use cashless transactions. By 2025, the overall transaction volume of digital payments in the country is expected to rise at a rate of 16.40 percent per year, reaching 28 billion US dollars. With more Filipinos taking advantage of mobile wallets, ShopeePay aims to make using digital payment methods more convenient and safer. Users will explore new opportunities with ShopeePay, whether for personal or business reasons.
Martin Yu, Director at Shopee Philippines, said, “As digital payments take on a greater significance in the lives of Filipinos, it is essential that we come up with initiatives that’ll make payments seamless, safer, and more worthwhile for our consumers. Through this additional payment method, we can help people adapt to the evolving digital space and make the transition to a cashless society a lot more convenient.”
Shopee users should check the parcel first to see if the order is right and in good condition before paying for it using Scan to Pay with Shopee Xpress. Furthermore, payment is contactless, guaranteeing the safety of both customers and riders and reducing the risk of illness.
20% Cashback until June 10!
To make users’ experiences more rewarding, users who pay for their online purchases with ShopeePay through QR code scanning can get up to 20% cashback until June 10.
How to do it
- Choose Cash on Delivery (COD) as a mode of payment and Shopee Xpress as a shipping option when checking out an item.
- Inform the Shopee Xpress rider about the preference to pay COD via ShopeePay
- Click ShopeePay wallet and choose “Scan”
- Scan the QR code of the Shopee Xpress rider
- Input the needed transaction order amount and your ShopeePay PIN
- Enjoy 20% cashback once payment is complete
More details here: https://shopee.ph/m/cod-via-