Last updated on June 12th, 2019 at 07:34 pm
The LTFRB has just released the guidelines for the NEW TNVS CPC Application.
Here’s your chance on how to do it properly. Follow the following steps carefully so that there will be fewer problems along the way.
IMPORTANT: OFFICIAL REGISTRATION WILL START ON JUNE 10, 2019 AT 8:00 AM
TNVS NEW CPC Application Procedure
- The application for TNVS is open for Metro Manila area only.
- Proceed to the link ltfrb.ph.net/tnvs
- Fill up the form provided by the system with correct and complete details and information
- Follow the steps provided by the system
- A confirmation email will be sent to you for your registration and appointment date.
- Print the confirmation email and bring it during the appointment date.
- Print the application form and have it notarized.
TNVS NEW CPC Application Guidelines
- Only those with complete details and information submitted via online will be accepted during the filing of the application on the appointment date.
- A unit subject for the application must not be more than three (3) years old; (Hatchback is not allowed per MC 2018-005)
- Only applicant is allowed to file. If the applicant is not available, the direct ascendant/descendant is allowed provided a special power of attorney is presented together with a photocopy of a government-issued ID to an applicant with complete requirements.
- The provisional authority will be issued to the applicant with complete requirements.
- Accreditation to TNCs will be done after the issuance of the Provisional Authority (PA)
- Initial requirement and application form must be compiled in a longe orange folder.
TNVS Requirements for CPC
INITIAL REQUIREMENTS UPON FILING OF APPLICATION
- FOUR (4) copies of verified application alleging proof of citizenship and financial capacity with annexes and verification and certification of non-forum shopping.
- Proof of Filipino Citizenship: any of the following — Authenticated Birth Certificated from Philippine Statistics Authority, valid Philippine Passport, Voter’s ID, Marriage Certificate
- A government-issued ID with photo; present and original
- LTO OR/CR of the authorized unit/s or sales invoice and delivery receipt with year model in the name of the applicant
- Operations data sheet with complete details, latest picture and valid drivers license of the authorized drivers.
Process of flow
- VERIFICATION OF THE NAME IN THE DATABASE
- EVALUATION OF REQUIREMENTS
- ISSUANCE OF PAYMENT/ORDER SLIP
- RECEIVING OF APPLICATION
Additional requirements to be submitted during the hearing
PROOF OF EXISTENCE AND SUFFICIENCY OF GARAGE;
- location map
- dimension of garage
- if the applicant is the owner of the garage, transfer certificate of title (TCT), tax declaration in the name of the applicant, if not, notarized contract of lease/authority to use with TCT of the lessor
- LGU zoning certificate for the location of the garage for three (3) units
PROOF OF FINANCIAL CAPABILITIES;
- A certified true copy of the latest income tax return received by the BIR or BIR form no. 2136, or
- Proof of bank deposit amounting to P50,000
5R PHOTOGRAPH OF units subject of the application — front, back, side of the vehicles. The photo should include a front page of a newspaper to show the date when pictures where taken.
COMFORMITY FROM THE BANK/ Financing Institution if the unit is under bank financing
DTI Business Name of Registration
BIR Certificate of Registration to engage in the transport business service or proof of filing
PROOF OF Publication — affidavit of publication by the publisher and copies of the publication
- Filing fee – P510 for the first two (2) units
- Additional P70 for the 3rd unit
- LRF – P10
- Inspection Fee – P50
- PA Fee – P250
[Source – Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board – LTFRB, originally published on January 7, 2019 on their Facebook page.]