And for this price, you get this version of VIVO S1 — 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM, In-Display Fingerprint Sensor, Triple AI camera which comprise of a 16 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.8″, 1.12µm, PDAF, a 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) and 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor. The front camera has a whopping 32 MP f/2.0 which records Full HD video at 30 fps.
The VIVO S1 32MP is officially hitting the local stores on September 7, 2019. You can place your advance order from August 30 – September 6, 2019. You get a free undisclosed kind of backpack during the pre-order season of which you can only reserve for a minimum amount of P500.
Diamond black and Skyline blue are the two (2) colors to be available locally.
There’s a huge battery of 4,500mAH which employs a technology called Dual-Engine fast charging.
Oh, by the way, the phone is still powered by Mediatek’s Helio P65 and of course a MicroUSB Port, hello 2019!
Wait, there’s a microSD dedicated card slot which can load up to 256GB of additional storage, if you may.
And the official price is P14,999.
VIVO S1 Specs
- 6.38-inch Super AMOLED FHD (2340 x 1080) capacitive touch screen, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 chipset
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM, micro SSD support
- Rear Cameras:
- 16 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.8″, 1.12µm, PDAF,
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Front camera:
- 32 MP, f/2.0
- Android 9.0 (Pie); Funtouch 9
- 4500 mAh battery with Dual-Engine fast charging feature
- Dimension: 159.5 x 75.2 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 179 g
VIVO S1 Price in the Philippines
P14,999. Available from September 7, 2019.