TP-Link Deco M9 Plus
TP-Link, a global provider of consumer and business networking products, launched a Smart Phone Mesh WiFi System. Deco M9 Plus is the company’s first mesh WiFi system with smart hub functionality, focused at providing WiFi network that’s fast and smart. The Deco M9 Plus will be available in the Philippine market beginning July 22, 2018.
Installing Deco M9 Plus in your home is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal, even up to 4,500 square feet.
It also guarantees fast and secure Tri-Band Wi-Fi no matter how many devices you connect. TP-Link says you can connect up to 100 devices in this router.
WiFi Dead-Zone Killer
The Deco M9 Plus promises one unified whole-home network to eliminate dead signal areas. All your devices — phones, tablets, and other WiFi devices that you carry automatically switches to the fastest Deco access point as you move around in your house.
It also supports 802.11r and 802.11.rv — that means roaming from one Deco to another is so smooth and unnoticeable, even on streaming media.
The Deco M9 Plus transmits three separate wireless bands for combined speeds of up to 2134Mbps that is one 400Mbps 2.4Ghz band for surfing and audio streaming. Another high-speed 867 Mbps 5Ghz band for lag-free 4k streaming and gaming and another 867Mbps 5Ghz as backhaul.
Smart Connect technology takes care of the assignment of these things so that end-users won’t have to worry about this anymore.
TP-Link wants the Deco M9 Plus to be your all-in-one smart network device at home. Each Deco M9 Plus has a built-in smart hub, bringing all your smart home devices into one platform. It is compatible with smart bulbs, switches, locks, sensors, plugs, camera and more. You control all these via the TP-Link mobile app.
Deco M9 Plus key features
- Maximized range of up to 4,500 sq. ft of WiFi coverage
- Superior AC2200 tri-band speds
- Smart Hub
- Compatible with TOP link smart devices, Amazon’s Alexa, IFTTT and other leading brands
- Support up to 100 device connections
- Enhanced backhaul — Uses all three WiFi bands as backhaul when traffic gets heavy
- TP-Link Home Care — supports parental controls, QoS, and built-in antivirus
- Easy setup and management
- Powerful processing — powered by Qualcomm quad-core CPU
- Expand anytime — Add more Decos to expand WiFi coverage
- Supports IPv6, the latest internet protocol
Availability & Pricing
The AC2200 Smart Home Deco M9 Plus will be available starting July 22, 2018 in the Philippine market.
To reach out to TP-Link Philippines, you can check their Facebook page here, or you can call +63 2 776 9711