Fitbit has officially launched the latest and most advanced fitness tracker, the Fitbit Charge 3.
The latest in the Charge Series, the Charge 3 has the most advanced features and its the smartest tracker yet with a 7-days of battery life.
The Fitbit Charge 3 carries the DNA of the previous version but has a bigger screen to boot. You can use it on your swimming. Yes, it has been confirmed by Fitbit already that the Charge 3 is swim-proof. It monitors real-time heart rate and delivers smartphone notifications. You can even do quick reply on SMS received from the Charge 3.
It has a slimmer design compared to the Charge 2.
Here are the winning features of the Fitbit Charge 3.
- Automatic Exercise Recognition — Exercises like runs, swims, elliptical, sports and more are automatically recorded for you with SmartTrack.
- Over 15 Goal-Based Exercises — Choose from run, bike, swim, yoga, circuit training and more, then set a goal and get real-time stats.
- Real-time Pace and Distance — Connect Charge 3 with your phone’s GPS to see pace and distance on screen during outdoor runs and rides.
- Swim-proof — Charge 3 is water-resistant up to 50M so you can track time in the pool or wear it in the shower.
- Reminders to Move — Know how long you’ve been active throughout the day and get the nudge you need to move if you’ve been sitting for too long
- Personalized Guided Breathing — Find moments of calm throughout your day with guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate.
Fitbit Charge 3 Specs
|OLED full touchscreen|
|Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display|
|Water-resistance 50 meters|
|Sensors: Optical heart rate tracker, 3-axis accelerometer, altimeter, SpO2, vibration motor|
|NFC (Special edition)|
|Charging via USB|
|Lithium-polymer battery with 7-days battery life|
The Fitbit Charge 3 will be available at Digital Walker, Beyond the Box, select Toby’s Store, Lazada and other retail partner stores nationwide.
You’ll see them in stores this November.
Official pricing starts at P9,990 while the Special Edition is priced at P10,990.
There are also official wristbands that will match your lifestyle with price starting at P1,690 to P2,990.