Table of contents:
Fitbit Charge 3 (Philippines)
Fitbit recently announced Fitbit Charge 3, the latest evolution of its Charge family of devices.
Fitbit’s Charge family is the most popular of Fitbit’s product lineup, with 35 million devices sold to date. Further, IDC estimates shipments of fitness trackers will continue to comprise a significant portion of the overall category for the next several years.
The Charge 3 is Fitbit’s Number One Fitness Tracker, Now Better than Ever.
“With Charge 3, we are building on the success of our best-selling Charge franchise and delivering the most innovative tracker on the market, offering an extremely slim, comfortable and premium design along with the advanced health and fitness features our users want. Charge 3 gives existing users a compelling reason to upgrade, while also allowing us to reach new users who want a more sleek, affordable wearable in a tracker form factor,” said James Park, co-founder and CEO of Fitbit. “Our commitment to consumer choice and ability to meet the demand of millions of users by offering a range of products, from trackers to smartwatches, enables us to continue to expand our share of the overall wearables market.”
Fitbit Charge 3 Features
Charge 3 features an elevated, premium swim-proof design with a touchscreen display.
It includes 15+ goal-based exercise modes, essential smart features to stay connected.
Plus the new tracker will now last up to 7 days battery life.
The Charge 3 has Fitbit’s most advanced sensor and algorithm technology in a tracker.
Are you ready to upgrade? Take a look at this list of winning features of Fitbit Charge 3
- Goal-based exercise modes: Choose from 15+ exercise modes like biking, swim, run, weights and yoga; set a goal for calories burned, distance or duration, and see real-time stats, progress and celebrations on the device when you reach your goal.
- Water-resistant to 50M: Wear in the shower, rain pool or ocean. See real-time duration on your wrist with Swim Mode, or use SmartTrack to see laps and pace in the Fitbit® app post-swim.
- Go the distance: Stay motivated with Connected GPS from your phone for real-time pace and distance on the device, and Run Detect will auto pause and auto stop (coming soon).
- Female health tracking: Gain a deeper understanding of your menstrual cycle by using the Fitbit app to log your period and ovulation (coming soon), record symptoms and compare cycle trends over time. With all your health and fitness stats in one place, you can better manage your health; easily see where you are in your cycle on in the on-device dashboard.
- Information at a glance: Easily navigate the new personalized, on-device dashboard to see daily activity stats and health metrics like female health tracking, hydration, sleep and weight (coming soon).
- Personalized insights: Know yourself to improve your health with new dynamic insights about your activity, heart rate, nutrition and sleep to help you reach your goals with positive reinforcement and tips to course correct when needed (coming soon in the Fitbit app).
- Social motivation: Connect to one of the largest health and fitness social networks in the world with more than 25 million active users for added motivation to reach your goals when you engage with friends, family and others through Feed, Groups and Challenges in the Fitbit app.
- 24/7 guidance and motivation: Stay on top of all your daily activity and get a more complete picture of your overall health with features like automatic exercise recognition, Reminders to Move, Relax guided breathing, sleep tracking with Sleep Stages and Sleep Insights, and more.
Availability & Pricing
Charge 3 will be available for P9,990 starting November 2018.
Customize your Charge 3 day and night with a redesigned, easier-than-ever band attach and a range of accessory options.
These feature premium materials like refined polygonal-textured and stain-resistant classic bands, breathable perforated silicone sports bands, fashionable woven bands and premium Horween hand-crafted leather bands.
Charge 3 Special Edition with an exclusive, white silicone ports band with a graphite aluminum case or lavender woven band with a rose gold aluminum case and offers two looks in one with the inclusion of a black Classic accessory band in the box.
Charge 3 will be available for P9,990 in black with a graphite aluminum case or blue-gray with rose gold aluminum case
Fitbit Charge 3 accessories range from P1,790 to P3,190.
Coming soon, Fitbit Charge 3 Special Edition will be available for P10,990.
Where to buy Fitbit trackers in the Philippines
Fitbit trackers and smartwatches are available at Digital Walker, Beyond the Box, select Toby’s stores, iBOOK, iCENTER, Mobile1, Globe, Gadgets in Style, Hivemind, Lazada, Zalora, Timeline, The Inbox Store, iLiberty and Rnnr stores, to name a few retailers.