Table of contents:
If you are still looking for TWS Earphones that are fit for your lifestyle, Digital Walker and Home Office has a new one to offer — Lypertek TEVI TWS Earphones is now available. SRP is P4,790 but it has an introductory price of only P4,590. You may want to check this out!
Lypertek TEVI TWS Earphones specs
High-performance Graphene Driver
32-bit Tri-Core Processor & Kalimba DSP
Supports aptX and AAC codecs
Powered by Qualcomm’s high-end Bluetooth audio Soc
10 hours of playback time on a single charge
70 hours total operating hours with the charging case
Master-slave switching technology
Physical buttons on earbuds to control
Ivory and black
What’s included in the box
TEVI Truly Wireless Earphone – 1pair
Charging Case – 1pc
S, M, L Silicone Tips – 1pair per size
Flexfit Foam Tips (M size) -1pair
USB Type-C cable -1pc
Quick Start Manual – 1pc
It is now available and like I mentioned there is a promotional price of only P4,590 from Home Office and Digital Walker. You can also check out their Lazada and Shopee stores.
Five Essential Features (that I liked)
(1) The ivory color is a fresh color that deviates from the usual black and white color options. Not only the TWS looks refreshing but the charging case as well. It is very elegant-looking and can pass as a premium or limited edition kind of device.
(2) The auto-connect feature is not a gimmick. Once you connect the TWS to your device, either your phone or tablet, just return it to the charging case and when you want to use it, just put it back to your ears and you’re good to go. That seamless experience is awesome.
(3) USB Type-C is the standard. You know that the brand is all the way in producing premium products with they don’t cut short with the specs. I know other brands that still used micro USB ports up until today, but the Lypertek TEVI TWS uses the latest and fast charging port.
(4) Audio quality isn’t cheap. After pairing this to my phone I enjoyed using it, the audio is so clear and crisp. I get a balanced mix of treble and bass. To pause the playback you need to exert a little effort by pressing the tip of the earphones.
(5) Long battery life. Of course who love a wireless earphone if it only lasts a couple of hours. The TEVI says it could last 10 hours on a single charge. I did not have the luxury of using it for 10 hours, but it took me three (3) days until I had to charge it for a minimum of 3 to 4 hours usage per day.
This TWS is IPX7 certified. That means you can wear this during a ride and it rains before you arrive at a waiting shed. It is also lightweight at only 5 grams. Bluetooth 5.0 for better wireless audio and a longer range of usage. Voice Assistance feature is also available — that means you can utilize Siri on your iPhone or ask Google Assistant about the local weather anytime.
Sure there are a lot of choices out there when you are shopping for TWS. But in case you have a budget for a solid design and something that has lots of features, the Lypertek TEVI TWS Earphones is just one click away from where you are reading this now. A highly recommended addition to your devices that makes your life easy and comfortable.
Where to buy Lypertek TEVI TWS Earphones
Wait, there’s more…
In case your budget isn’t fit for the TEVI, you can check out LEVI True Wireless Earbuds. Check the quick specs below:
LEVI TWS Earbuds
- Immersive and powerful sound
- Quick and easy pairing
- 8 hours of playback from a single charge
- Extra 40 hours with the charging case
- Wireless charging compatible
- Ambient sound mode that lets the outside sound go through
- Easy physical buttons on earbuds for control
- IPX5 waterproof
The introductory price is P3,190, but the regular price is P3,390 on Digital Walker and Home Office.