Blackberry is up and running! Today is the public launch of the Blackberry Z3 in the Philippines. Tonight, we will see it with our naked eyes.
And according the Blackberry, it will be available through its partners and resellers for the the price tag of P10,990.
Lets show you what should you pay for in this latest BB in town.
Here’s the top features that you will get from Blackberry Z3.
- BlackBerry Hub – The ever present BlackBerry Hub lets you access all your work and personal email, BBM™, text messages, social media updates and notifications in one place, with the ability to “peek” into the BlackBerry Hub from anywhere, so you’re always only one swipe away from what matters to you. The Hub can be customized to identify priority messages and to filter the message list by various criteria that you can then activate with a simple pinch gesture.
- BBM – BBM on the BlackBerry Z3 includes all the latest features of the popular mobile social network. You get BBM voice and video chatting with Screen Share and support for BlackBerry Natural Sound, letting you hear nuances and variations in tone in a BBM Voice chat, and making the conversation sound like you’re in the same room.
- BlackBerry Keyboard – The BlackBerry Keyboard learns what words you use and how you use them, then offers them up to you so you can type faster and more accurately. It gives you the best Filipino typing experience on a touchscreen, complete with multi-language support that lets you type in up to three different languages at the same time.
- Time Shift & Story Maker – The BlackBerry Z3’s astonishing Time Shift camera feature lets you capture a group shot where everyone is smiling with their eyes wide open. You can also use Story Maker to bring a collection of photos and videos together, along with music and effects, to produce an HD movie that you can instantly share on YouTube.
- BlackBerry 10 Browser – The BlackBerry 10 browser sets the industry benchmark for HTML5 performance on smartphones, and is incredibly fast, with fluid and responsive scrolling and zooming. The browser includes many advanced features, supports multiple tabs, lets you browse sites privately, includes a reader mode, and integrates with the platform for easily sharing content. You can even save web pages for later viewing.
- Instant Previews & Reply Now – Be more timely and responsive with Instant Previews that bring BBM, SMS and email message to you no matter what you are doing on your BlackBerry Z3. You can even reply to your BBM or SMS messages in any app, or swipe to the BlackBerry Hub to respond. If you get a phone call that you can’t answer right way, you can instantly silence the call and send a Reply Now response through BBM, SMS or email to let the caller know you’re busy.
- Fast, Easy Sharing – The BlackBerry Z3 learns how you share and who you share with, helping you reduce the number of steps and amount of time it takes to get your files, photos, or documents to where they need to go. Touching “share” in any app provides suggestions on who and how to share your files based on who you’ve shared with in the past, and the feature only gets smarter the more you use it.
- FM Radio – The new BlackBerry Z3 includes a built-in FM radio. You can listen to local FM stations, which does not require any network connection.
Blackberry Z3 has 5-inch touch display, and is powered by Blackberry OS 10.2.1 which Android app is compatible. The rear camera has 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash. The front camera has 1.1 MP. It has 8 GB internal memory which can be extended via microSD up to 32G, and 1.5 GB RAM. It uses a micro-SIM and weighs 164 g. It is powered by a Dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait 200 Qualcomm MSM8230 Snapdragon 400 chipset and an Adreno 305. It comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery.
If you need more information, you can head to www.blackberry.com/blackberryz3 for more details about the BB Z3.