Flare Active Fitness Tracker
Meet Flare Active from Cherry Mobile.
It is a fitness tracker with a smartwatch, a pedometer, heart rate, and sleep monitor function. It is a slim type with a rubber strap and its display measures .95 inch only.
It has a 90mAH battery which is rechargeable via USB port only.
According to Cherry Mobile, the Flare Active will be compatible with phones with Android 4.4 OS and above, or IOS 8.0 and above. It will also work with Bluetooth version 4.
For first time users, you need to charge the device first. To do this, you need to remove the strap to reveal the USB charging port.
To get your stats, you need to download the accompanying mobile app called WearFit 2.0, which is available both in Google Play and Apple App Store.
The display is activated using the touch button located at the bottom part of the OLED display.
Eight Features of the Flare Active
- Time Mode. It will display the current time, battery status, current date, and heart rate.
- Hear Rate monitor. It will continuously monitor your heart rate and status can be viewed thru the WearFit 2.0 app.
- Step Count. As you walk, it will record the number of steps you made. You can set your goal thru the app.
- Calories mode. As you do your physical activities, this will also be recorded.
- Smart Alerts. You can use the fitness tracker to set smart alerts from your phone.
- Sleep Monitoring. If you wear this during your sleep, it will make a report on how well your sleep.
- Call Reminder. When this activated, the fitness tracker will vibrate when the phone rings.
- SMS Reminder. When this is configured, you will be alerted. You can press the touch button for 3 seconds to view the message.
Flare Active Specs
- 0.96 inch TFT screen size
- 90mAH rechargeable battery
- Bluetooth 4.0
- IP67 Waterproof
- Soft TPU material
- Rubber strap (235 x 18.5 x 10.8mm)
Flare Active Price & Availability
The Cherry Mobile Flare Active fitness tracker will be available by the end of the month (October). Official price is very affordable at only P1,299.