Last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 12:44 pm
If you find the Cherry Roam G3 a little bulky to carry, you’ll probably like this new model — the Cherry Roam T1 Style.
It has the same functionality as the G3 but it is more portable and cute. It has a slim body to start with and the gold color finish makes it an elegant pocket WiFi to bring abroad.
On the front are LED indicators for WiFi signal, mobile data signal, and battery life.
The protruding part which could be the antenna adds elegance to the device.
Here’s the retail package of the Cherry Roam T1 Style, in the flesh.
Cherry Roam App
To take control of the Cherry Roam packages, you need to download the Cherry Roam mobile app.
The CherryRoam mobile app that supports both the T1 Style and the T2 Slim gives you the convenience to purchase data packages anywhere you are. You can use your credit card or PayPal to purchase data packages.
Cherry Roam T1 Style Specs
- Design Type: Pocket Wi-Fi
- SIM Slot 1: Micro SIM
- 2G Network: B2/B3/B5/B8
- 3G Network: B1/2/4/5/8
- LTE-FDD: B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/9/12/13/17/18/19/20/26/28
- LTE-TDD: B34/38/39/40/41 (200M)
- Connection: Micro USB
- Operating System: Android
- RAM: 8 GB
- ROM: 1 GB
- CPU Model: Spreadtrum SC9850K
- Wi-Fi Band: 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth Version: Version 4.2
- Navigation: GPS/AGPS, GLONASS
- Battery Capacity: 3500 mAh Non-removable
- Battery Life: Up to 48 hours
CherryRoam devices including the T1 Style is available online at www.cherryroam.com.ph and will be available in selected branches of Power Mac Center, Flight001 and The Travel Club this December
The prepaid kit sells for only P4,990.[Source]