Last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 10:09 am
Dell Philippines has launched the world’s most flexible modular zero-footprint PC — the new OptiPlex 7070 Ultra, an innovative desktop that stores its small and powerful technology vertically inside a thin and light display stand.
The OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a fully modular PC with a thin profile, space-saving, and clutter-free cable. Customers can configure and upgrade this PC as needed. The PC desktop can be upgraded and serviced independently.
“IT leaders are faced with pressure to keep costs down while giving employees flexibility and freedom to work in ways they’re most productive. As more organizations move to open floor plans, they’re looking for technology that maximizes desk space, employee productivity and IT investments,” said Ronnie Latinazo, Country General Manager, Philippines, Dell Technologies. “Thirty-five years ago, Dell disrupted the way PCs were made and delivered to the world. With the OptiPlex 7070 Ultra, we are changing the category again, with an innovative desktop solution that’s hidden in plain sight.”
Dell OptiPlex 7070 Ultra key features:
- Independent upgrade of the PC and display, so customers can swap out, upgrade or service any part at any time.
- A monitor stand that integrates the PC within and includes physical security options designed to protect against tampering.
- Flexible configurations ideal for multi-user, open-plan workspaces
- Configurable to different use cases or work styles with compatible products like a height-adjustable stand, fixed stand, VESA mount,
- Dell Single Monitor Arm | MSA20 for superior adjustability and Dell Dual Monitor Arm | MDA20 for added desk agility.
- Performance and scalability to match users’ needs, up to Intel Core vPro i7 processors, 64GB of RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD and 2TB HDD.
This PC can support up to three displays from 19 to 27 inches. Power, data, video, and audio are transmitted in one single cable when it is paired with Dell USB-C monitors.
The new OptiPlex portfolio is optimized with Dell Technologies Unified Workspace so IT can easily deploy, secure, manage and support these devices, and users can be productive on day one.
The Starting price of the Dell OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is P53,500.