Two weeks ago Fujifilm announced its new addition to the compact family series, the FujiFilm X-M1.
This little one promises to produce photos with a quality at par with the one produced by DSLR. Great in low light photography featuring a 3-inch LCD tilting screen. It comes with a 16-50mm kit lens which is perfect for shooting landscapes and portraits too. Check the complete specs of the FUJINON Lens XC16-50mmF3.5-5.6 OIS in this link.
Fujifilm X-M1 is just like the X-E1 and Fujifilm X-Pro1 which is based on Fujifilm’s X-mount lens mount and the same 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor.
Fujifilm X-M1 Specs.
– 16MP X-Trans CMOS APS-C sensor, EXR Processor II
– ISO 200-6400
– Up to 5.6 fps continuous shooting
– 49 point AF
– In-camera RAW processing
– 1920 x 1080 FullHD movie recording at 30 fps; built-in stereo microphones
– Twin control dials, top and rear
– Focus ‘peaking’ display
– Face detection and subject-tracking AF modes
– 920k dot 3-inch 3:2 tilting LCD display
– Built-in Wi-Fi for image transfer to smartphone, tablet or PC
Price and Availability
Fujifilm X-M1 will be available in the market with three colors Black, Silver and Brown within this month and will have an SRP of more or less P40k.