If Smart will giveaway 25M cash to one lucky subscriber, PayMaya will also giveaway P10M!
So starting on November 11, 2018, that’s 11.11, you better get hold of your PayMaya account and start using it to qualify for that P10M raffle.
But wait, there’s a P10k daily raffle too!
That is so accurate!
Aren’t you excited now?
Ok, here’s how you can join.
Starting tomorrow, that’s November 8 until December 31, 2018, you can earn raffle entries by doing these simple steps:
- Earn 10 raffle entries by simply doing an Account Upgrade. A user must apply to upgrade his PayMaya account and complete the Know-Your-Customer (KYC) process, which requires face-to-face validation via video call in the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger. Only successful account upgrades are entitled to earn ten raffle entries. For more details on how to upgrade your account, visit https://paymaya.com/upgrade.
- Earn 1 raffle entry by sending money to your friends, relatives, or to somebody who may just need your monetary assistance. A minimum send money amount of P10 is required to earn one raffle entry. Only the first send money transaction for each day will be rewarded with one raffle entry.
- Earn 1 raffle entry for every P250 spend by Shopping online and in-store. Your virtual or physical card can be used.
Examples of online purchases – Transactions in Lazada, Zalora, Amazon, App Store, Google Play, Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific, Agoda, Booking, Spotify, Netflix, Honestbee, Foodpanda, Grab, etc.
Examples of in-store/offline purchases – Transactions in department stores, groceries, restaurants, cinemas, drug stores, etc.
- Buy digital goods in the PayMaya in-app shop or via PayMaya in Messenger will also earn you 1 raffle entry per purchase.
- Pay bills with a minimum of P100 payment will also earn you 5 raffle entries.
- Pay with PayMaya QR with a minimum spend of P100 will earn you 1 raffle entry.
Wait, there’s more!
If a user completes four out of the six identified transactions in one calendar month, he will get 100 extra raffle entries per month.
Four of the following transactions:
- Account Upgrade
- Shop Online / In-store
- Pay with PayMaya QR
- Pay Bills
- Send Money
- Purchase in PayMaya Shop
There’s a little note though.
If you upgraded your account before the promo period and complete three other unique transactions (e.g. send money, pay bills and pay with PayMaya QR) within the calendar month, you are eligible to earn extra 100 raffle entries.
To make it more exciting, starting December 1, 2018, users will get twice the number of raffle entries for each transaction they make.
Also, winners shall shoulder the 20% withholding tax for prizes exceeding P10,000.
But all raffle entries are accumulative from the start of the promo period and does not reset until the last raffle draw.
- Users can only win once in the daily draw for the P10,000 prize. In case a daily winner’s name is selected in the succeeding daily draws, he will no longer qualify to get the P10,000 prize.
- Users who have won in the daily draw for P10,000 are still qualified to win the P10,000,000 grand prize.
If you join this exciting promotion, you will receive SMS about your raffle entries. You will get updates on the following dates with an SMS like this.
As of [date], you have earned [X] entries in PayMaya’s holiday promo! #PayMayaPaMore to earn more raffle entries for a chance to win P10,000,000 in the grand raffle draw!
SMS updates will be sent in these dates.
- November 16, 2018
- November 23, 2018
- November 30, 2018
- December 7, 2018
- December 14, 2018
- December 21, 2018
- December 28, 2018
Also, take note of these dates:
- November 12, 2018 – 3PM
- November 19, 2018 – 3PM
- November 26, 2018 – 3PM
- December 3, 2018 – 3PM
- December 10, 2018 – 3PM
- December 17, 2018 – 3PM
- December 27, 2018 – 3PM
That’s the weekly raffle of the daily P10k winners which will happen in PayMaya office and supervised by a DTI representative.
The raffle draw for the grand prize winner of P10,000,000 will be on January 7, 2019, Friday, and will be announced within 14 business days after the draw. The promo organizer’s decision to award the grand prize to the selected winner is final with the concurrence of DTI.
Sounds very exciting, right?
Hold on! Not all can join.
All regular and contractual employees of PayMaya Philippines, Inc., Voyager Innovations, Inc., Fintqnologies Corp., Philippine Long Distance Telephone Inc., Smart Communications, Inc. and Ideas x Machina (advertising agency), including their relatives up to third degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
Finally, this in government-approved promo.
For your reference, this is PayMaya’s DTI Permit: DTI-FTEB Permit No. 18546, Series of 2018