This used to be a popular joke among us netizen. Numbawan is a slang word that means number one! And Xiaomi is keeping that tag when it released the latest global sales figure about the sales of the Redmi Note 7.
How many Redmi Note 7 Sold worldwide?
On July 15, 2019, we already reported that the RN7 has already sold 15M in the global market. But in the recent post by Xiaomi Philippines FB page, there are an additional 5M sales 30 days later.
We’ve spotted the post when it was shared by Ava Castillo, the country rep of Xiaomi in the Philippines.
The post has been viral gaining more than 1,000+ reactions, 140+ shares, and comments since it was posted 18 hours ago.
What is the price of Redmi Note 7 in the Philippines?
There is no surprise in the latest sales figure, that’s because Xiaomi’s price of Redmi Note 7 in the Philippine is just P9,990 for the 4GB / 64GB.
What is the specs of Redmi Note 7 in the Philippines?
- 6.28-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display, 2340 X 1020 resolution, 409 ppi
- Android 9.0 “Pie”, MIUI 10
- Dual-SIM, dual standby
- 2.2Ghz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 32GB / 64GB / 128GB internal storage
- Expandable microSD slot up to 256GB
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- Dual 48-megapixel + 5-megapixel, f/1.8 aperture with phase detection auto-focus and dual-LED flash
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2
- 1080p at 120fps of video recording
- Fingerprint scanner
- Face ID recognition
- 4G LTE (Category 6)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Infrared blaster
- GPS, with A-GPS, Beidou
- USB Type-C connector
- 4,000 mAh non-removable battery
DON’T MISS: Redmi Note 7 Review (Philippines)
See also: Redmi Note 7 Unboxing video.
Redmi Note 7 was launched in the Philippines in March 2019.
From all of us at Tech Patrol and its growing super active Top Fans, congratulations Xiaomi! Numbawan!