Mark Macanas of TechPinas has scored an exclusive interview with Nico Tan, Cherry Mobile’s product marketing manager and he was able to do actual hands-on on the Flare S8 Pro. The Flare S8 Pro is one of the three Flare S8 family launched recently.
Some tech guys are just lucky! Hehe!
Anyway, the interview started with Mark’s interest on the slogan of the Flare S8 Pro — “Live like a Pro” .
Nico Tan explains that in celebration of the brand’s 10th year anniversary, and Cherry Mobile is also catching up with smartphones trend. For the photography enthusiasts, they mind the cameras on the phone; and for the gamers, they are concerned about battery life. A phone with bigger RAM and storage is also what matters in today’s consumers.
The Flare S8 Pro has all these features, Tan said.
Macanas said that the Flare S8 Pro will level up the game to address the need of the consumer.
Tan also added that aside from introducing the gradient finish on the Flare S8 Pro, it has also different colors to choose from — twilight purple, black, midnight blue and emerald blue.
Here’s the full interview of Mark with Nico Tan on the Flare S8 Pro. Don’t skip because Nico and Mark talked about the gaming experience on the Flare S8 Pro.
Cherry Mobile Flare S8 Pro Specs
- 6.5-inch 2.5D curved IPS screen w/ HD+ 1520 x 720 resolution at 259 ppi
- 2.0GHz 64-bit Helio P22 octa-core processor
- PowerVR GE8320
- 64GB expandable via microSD card slot up to 512GB
- 20MP + 5MP w/ LED flash
- Android 9.0 Pie
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, OTG, FM Radio, GPS, A-GPS, dual SIM
- Accelerometer, light, orientation, proximity, gyroscope, sound, magnetic
- Fingerprint sensor, face unlock, USB-C, Colors: black, twilight purple, midnight blue, emerald blue
Cherry Mobile Flare S8 Pro Availability and Pricing
The Cherry Mobile Flare S8 Pro will retail for only P5,999. You’ll see this in stores beginning the end of August or early September.
Cherry Mobile Flare S8 Series hands-on