Last updated on January 9th, 2020 at 08:57 pm
Apply as Grab Bike rider and earn at least P500 plus incentives.
This is My Taxi Philippines’ latest service offering since the Malaysian startup company came to the Philippines and started Grab Taxi.
In a short span of time, MyTaxi PH, Inc has successfully launched several businesses from its original Grab Taxi operations a few years ago. In July this year, they got the blessing of the Department of Transporation and Communication (DOTC) and Land Transportation and Regulatory Board (LTFRB).
Many budding entrepreneurs were attracted to the incentive program provided by Grab Taxi when they open to the public the application for Grab Car Peer.
Later on, Grab Express was launched too, to cater to door-to-door delivery business in Metro Manila. Read more about Grab Express here.
About two weeks ago, they teased the public again with Grab Bike.
This poster was spotted in the Grab Taxi Facebook page with the hashtag #GrabFast. We got the hint that Grab Taxi is expanding to a new service which is widely known locally as “habal-habal“. It is a mode of transportation that uses a motorcycle that brings a passenger from point A to point B with a fixed contracted fare. If you are familiar in the MRT station in Ayala, there is a group of riders there that transport passengers back and forth to Bonifacio Global City and Ayala MRT.
How to apply as Grab Bike rider
- If you are interested in becoming a Grab Bike rider, you must have at least 2 years of biking experience and a professional license.
- Your motorcycle must be at least 100cc to be qualified as a rider
- There are four classifications of Grab Bike, these are Business Model, Automatic Model, Solo Sport Model, and Underbone Model. Your bike can either be a manual or automatic transmission. See the table below for reference.
- The next step is to send apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your complete name address and copy of your driver’s license.
- Next is to wait for at least a week for Grab Taxi to call you for your interview.
To date, Grab Bike is the fifth product and services offered by Grab Taxi in the Philippines. Originally started in Malaysia, the startup is now expanding most of the Asian countries like Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, and the Philippines.
Grab Bike now initially available in Makati and BGC routes only. You also book this service from the Grab Taxi app which is available in Android and IOS devices.
After so long a time, we spotted again this service in the Grab app. That’s in the middle of all the noise about the motorcycle taxi Pilot Run that was supposedly ended on December 26, 2019. Angkas was the first to join the test run, but it was extended by the new set of TWG members with the addition of two new players namely JoyRide and WeMove It.
Is GrabBike coming back?