Black is beautiful.
The trend of having gold color in smartphones have been around and it is time for a new color.
Same specs, same performance, different look.
This is what the black edition F3 is all about.
The back has semi matte finish therefore it is very prone to collect fingerprint smudges. The free transparent casing provided by OPPO will definitely solve this minor issue.
It will be available beginning June 15, 2017 nationwide with an initial price offering of P15,990.
Black OPPO F3 Specs
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS In-Cell display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, 401 ppi
- 2.5D curved glass and Gorilla Glass 5
- 1.5 GHz 64 Bit MT6750T octa-core CPU
- Mali T860
- 4GB + 64GB RAM & ROM
- microSD support up to 256GB
- Hybrid Nano SIM
- Dedicated microSD card slot
- 13 MP f/2.2 w/ PDAF and dual tone LED flash rear camera
- 16 MP f/2.0 w/ AF + 8 MP 120 degrees wide angle lens and screen flash front camera
- 3,200mAH non-removable battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow w/ ColorOS 3.1
- Fingerprint sensor
- 153 x 72.5 x 7.3 mm