Table of contents:
- 1 Why it is important to have a BP Monitor at home?
- 2 Omron HEM-7130 Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- 3 iCare CK238 USB Powered Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Heart Rate Pulse
- 4 Omron Omron HEM 7120
- 5 Indoplas USB Electronic Blood Pressure Monitor 105
- 6 Benefits of having Blood Pressure Monitor at home
- 7 Conclusion
Why it is important to have a BP Monitor at home?
A Blood Pressure Monitor is a small compact and portable device that’s designed to be easy to use and very comfortable for you to measure your blood pressure at home. It’s the perfect device for all ages, men, women, or even children.
It can be easily stored in your handbag or even in your pocket, so it will always be there when you need it. It has been designed to measure your blood pressure from anywhere, anytime, and to give you an instant result. It is a reliable tool that measures your blood pressure in a comfortable and easy way. Some models come with a memory card that allows you to store your data on them.
Blood pressure self-monitoring can assist your doctor to detect high blood pressure sooner. It is way better than if you just get blood pressure readings at your family doctor’s clinic once in a while. If you have high blood pressure or any condition that may lead to high blood pressure, such as diabetes or renal difficulties, home monitoring is essential.
If you’re shopping for a blood pressure monitor, you’ve come to the right place. Below is our recommended list of the Best-selling Blood Pressure Monitor you must-have today.
Most importantly, these health monitors were ranked based on the following criteria: value for money, user feedback (reviews), popularity, and brand credibility.
The Omron HEM-7130 Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is a 4-star automatic blood pressure monitor that has been professionally tested and certified. The upper arm is used to take the measurements, and it is meant for self-measurement and usage at home.
Are you looking for theOmron HEM-7130 Instruction Manual? We got you, here’s the link.
- Fully automatic
- Personalized inflation level, no pain, and discomfort
- Quick deflation release valve for speedy measurement
- Clear & large LCD display for easy reading
- User-friendly operation with large button
- Stores 60 Measurements in Memory
- Medium to Large Cuff 22-42cm
- Uses four (4) double A batteries
- 1 Year Warranty
- 4 Ways for Power Supply
- Support USB Charger
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector
- Two User Mode
- 180 Memory Storage
- Date / time function display
- Beep Alarm
- Advanced Averaging
- BP Level Indicator
- Automatically turn off without any operation after 1 minute
- Cuff fits arms 22 to 32cm in circumference
The HEM 7121 digital blood pressure monitor is a completely automated and portable device that measures both blood pressure and pulse rate. This blood pressure monitor, which uses Enhanced Intellisense Technology, enables easy and comfortable cuff inflation without the need to pre-set the pressure or re-inflate.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Batteries and Generic Adapter Included
- LCD Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Automatic blood pressure monitor
- One button operation
- Last reading memory
- Large-scale LCD with date and time display.
- Automatical stored, 74 groups of memory.
- Average value display of 3 times measurement.
- Two display modes: mmHg and kPa.
- Power off in 2 minutes without operation
Overall, the quality is acceptable, and the accuracy of the reading is acceptable. This is a good choice if you don’t mind buying a charger separately. It’s easy to operate, and it’s much easier if you follow the supplied directions.
Benefits of having Blood Pressure Monitor at home
- It provides reliable readings to assist you in determining if your blood pressure levels remain normal or if you want medical treatment. As a result, you’ll be able to avoid vital health problems like renal failure and diabetes, which are more likely to arise if you neglect a high blood pressure reading.
- You may monitor your blood pressure at home between clinic visits and learn a lot about your health.
- By keeping track of your blood pressure regularly, you’ll be able to see whether any changes in your lifestyle may impact your health.
- Finally, it helps your physician in getting an early diagnosis of the problem and recommends sufficient treatment at the proper time.
Why is it so important for us to monitor my blood pressure at home?
Early detection can be aided by home blood pressure monitoring.
Self-monitoring can help your doctor detect high blood pressure earlier than if you just acquire blood pressure readings once in a while at the local clinic.
So, I highly recommend that you get one now.
Check the reviews and feedback of all the items we’ve listed above so that you’ll get the most out of your hard-earned money.