Honda CR Z will be launched today, it is Honda’s first hybrid car to be available in the Philippines.
We got the invite via the CyberPress, however, we were in the Sta. Rosa, Laguna plant last week to visit the plant where the Honda City is locally assembled by our fellow Pinoy engineers and workers.
We did not have the chance to see the CR Z in the plant but we were table to try one of Honda’s hybrid car, the Honda Insight. The ride is almost the same are your regular automatic transmission car, but there are new technology under the hood.
Meantime, Honda CRZ will be available in six variants, the base model will be sold at a retail price of P1.4M.
Honda CRZ Pricelist:
- Standard (Manual Transmission) – PhP1,400,000
- Standard (CVT with Paddle Shifters)- PhP1,500,000
- Modulo (Manual Transmission) – PhP1,500,000
- Modulo (CVT with Paddle Shifters) – PhP1,600,000
- MUGEN (Manual Transmission) – Php2,000,000
- MUGEN (CVT with Paddle Shifters) – PhP2,100,000