Kata is a local brand for mobile phones and tablets. It has been around for a few years now. We have spotted its first stores at the Robinsons Pioneer also known as Forum Robinsons and at Star Mall in Shaw Boulevard in Mandaluyong.
Overtime, the the brand has grown big and it has several branches already located in major malls in the Philippines.
Here’s the list as of today.
- EDSA Starmall, 3rd Level
- Forum Robinsons, 2nd Level
- Robinsons Place Lipa, 2nd Level
- KATA KIOSK
- SM City Fairview, 3rd Level SM Cyberzone
- SM City Marikina, UG Level SM Cyberzone
- SM City Manila, LG Level SM Cyberzone
- SM City North EDSA, 4th Level SM Annex Cyberzone
- SM City Sta. Mesa, 3rd Level SM Cyberzone
- SM City Sta. Rosa, 2nd Level SM Cyberzone
- SM Megamall, 4th Level SM Cyberzone
- SM Pampanga, Ground Floor SM Cyberzone
- SM South mall, 3rd Level SM Cyberzone
- SM City Becton, Lower Ground Floor
- Isleton Mall, 3rd Level
- Robinsons Place Emus, 3rd Level
- Robinsons Metro east, 3rd Level
Coming soon in these new locations:
- SM City Clark, 2nd Level Cyberzone
- Lucky China Town Mall, 3rd Level
- SM City Lipa, 2nd Level Cyberzone
Check out our recent review of Kata M1 here.