For unstoppable selfie, you can get the OPPO A57.
The 5.2-inch latest midrange smartphone by OPPO has been launched today in the Philippines. Priced at only P11,990, OPPO A57 becomes available in the market beginning June 15, 2017. You can choose from either black or gold.
OPPO A57 Specs
- 5.2-inch HD IPS LCD screen, 1280 X 720 resolution
- Gorilla Glass 4 with 2.5D curved glass panel
- Android 6.0 ‘Marshmallow’, Color OS 3.0
- 1.4Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM + 32G ROM
- Dedicated microSD card slot, up to 256GB
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture with PDAF and LED flash
- 16-megapixel selfie camera, f/2.0 aperture with 1.12 µm pixel size
- Dual-SIM, Dual Stand-by
- Fingerprint sensor
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- 149.1 x 72.9 x 7.65 mm
- 147 grams
- 2,900 mAh non-removable battery
June 15. Official price is P11,990.