If you are one of those who likes to take “selfie” shots and your smartphone can’t just deliver the quality of photo you need for posting in your social media network, worry no more!
Fujifilm X-A2 is the successor to the X-A1 which has the same 16M large APS-C CMOS sensor and EXR PROCESSOR II but with more features!
Fujifilm X-A2 is the first X Series compact camera to feature an LCD screen that flips up 175 degrees making it possible to have selfie shot.
XA-2 with a bundled kit lens XC16-50 provides a minimum working distance of 15cm from the sensor (Approx. 7cm from lens surface).
At a glance, here are the features that help you decide to buy Fujifilm’s latest compact camera.
– New 175° Tilting LCD for easy self-portraits
– New New XC16-50mm II kit lens with a minimum working distance of 15cm for macro photography
– New New XC50-230mm II kit lens with 3 to 3.5 stops of image stabilization
– New Eye detection AF, Auto Macro AF and Multi target “MULTI AF”
– New Long-life battery for up to 410 photos
Take a selfie as close as this to your face.
3-inch LCD lets you view your photos clearly. The LCD in the X-A2 has 920K-dot making it easy in the eyes to shoot even on a broad daylight.
Try the Advanced Filters functions like the ones available with the higher end X series allow you to add creative effects in camera. Features like TOY CAMERA, MINITURE, DYNAMIC TONE, POP COLOR, SFOCUS, HIGH KEY, LOW KEY and PARTIAL COLOR. And with Multiple Exposure mode, uou can also combine two images into a single frame.
Fujifilm X-A2 pricing and availability
The Fujifilm X-A2 is now available in the Philippines. Three colors are available to fit your lifestyle — silver, white and brown.
– Fujifilm X-A2 with 16-50mm lens – P27,990
– Fujifilm X-A2 with 50-230mm lens – P36,990
– X-A2 16-50mm + Instax Share portable printer – P32,990
– X-A2 50-230mm + Instax Share portable printer – P41,990